Configuration Manager Guru Wally Mead will be presenting at the System Center User Group (SCUG) NL meeting on the 12th of November. Wally will be presenting four sessions about Configuration Manager 2012 Service Pack 1. Due the cancellation of the SCUG meeting on October the 31st two other sessions are added to the program, it will be a packed and exciting day!
Today we are happy to present the location of the event and the program of the day. The SCUG will be held at VX Company in Baarn. The program of the day will be as follows:
- 08.30h – 08.4h: Registration and kick off
- 08.45h – 10.00h: Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 – Updates and New Features (Wally Mead)
- 10.00h – 10.15h: Break
- 10.15h – 11.30h: Deploying and Managing Windows 8 with Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 (Wally Mead)
- 11.30h – 11.45h: Break
- 11.45h – 12.45h: Consumerization of IT: Windows To Go with DirectAccess (Ronny de Jong)
- 12.45h – 13.30h: Lunch
- 13.30h – 14.45h: Managing non-Windows Platforms with Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 (Wally Mead)
- 14.45h – 15.00h: Break
- 15.00h – 16.00h: System Center 2012 Service Manager (Walter Eikenboom)
- 16.00h – 16.15h: Break
- 16.15h – 17.15h: Upgrading to Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 (Wally Mead)
About Wally Mead, Microsoft
Wally has been with Microsoft for more than 20 years, and working with Systems Management Server since SMS 1.0 was in development. He started in the training group developing and delivering training courses on SMS 1.0 through 2.0, then moved to the SMS product group to assist TAP customers in the SMS 2003 and Configuration Manager TAP programs. He still works with customers through hands-on labs, presentations, and demonstrations at industry events, as well as working with customers in TAP programs, and monitoring the System Center Configuration Manager TechNet forums.