Last night Cumulative Update 4 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager has been released. This update consist of a bundle of fixes and some new features. Also lot’s of PowerShell cmdlets are fixed and added to the product.
The bundle fixes issues in the following areas:
- Software distribution and application management
- Network Access Protection
- Operating system deployment
- Administrator Console
- Site servers and site systems
- Mobile devices
- Software updates
- Windows PowerShell (see complete list here)
- Data replication
- Endpoint Protection
The new version of Configuration Manager will be 5.00.7958.1501, the new version of Endpoint Protection will be 4.6.0305.0.
The update will also add support for:
- Mac OSX 10.10
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12 (x64)