Today Parallels released a brand new version of the Parallels Mac Management plug-in for Configuration Manager, version 4.5. Parallels added lots of new features that will allow you to manage the Mac OS X devices even better with Configuration Manager. Several really cool new features were added!
— Yury Averkiev (@averkiev) March 16, 2016
Features that are added are the following;
- Mac OS X patch management
- Active Directory System Discovery support
- Report LDAP (organizational unit membership) of Active Directory joined Mac devices
- Report logged on users
- Mac OS X image deployment: Implemented Capture OS X Image task sequence step
- Automatic upgrade of Parallels Mac Client
- Reporting of deployment statuses of SCCM Applications
In the next couple of blogs I will show how the new features can be configured and how they work. So stay tuned.
See earlier blogs about the Parallels Mac Management for ConfigMgr plug-in here.