Very busy times lately, not only private, but also businesswise and in the community. A lot of speaking and session preparations are done, unfortunately less blogging at the moment but I have some nice subjects in my mind to write blogs on.. 😊 (if you want me to blog about something, please let me know 😊 )
Midwest Management Summit 2018
Last month it was Midwest Management Summit time in Minneapolis again. The Midwest Management Summit is a 4-day community event organized by the Minnesota System Center User Group and other great community leaders. MMS has a focus on ConfigMgr, EMS, Azure, Cloud and Datacenter, PowerShell and much more Microsoft related subject.
During this sold out and awesome event this year I was invited to present four sessions.
- Intune: What’s New and Roadmap – See it here first!
- The Complete Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Security Suite End to End – Part 1 of 2
- The Complete Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Security Suite End to End – Part 2 of 2
- Windows 10 in Education?
This year it was the fifth time that I was invited to speak, and I think it was the best edition ever. Be sure to join next year!
Coming up is the MMS Desert Edition in December of this year! If you want to have a taste of the MMS vibe, be sure to join this event!
Last week I was invited to present 2 sessions at Techorama in Antwerp (Belgium). Also, Techorama is an awesome and well organized community event at a superb venue. With more than 1500 attendees it is I think the biggest community event in the BeNeLux region with a focus on developers, IT professionals, data professionals and data professionals.
My second time at Techorama I presented two sessions about;
- 10 Tips to Control Access to Corporate Resources with Enterprise Mobility +Security
- How to get started as an IT-Pro with Microsoft Graph API to manage Microsoft Intune
Hope to be back at both conferences next year!